My new ward is REALLY NICE! I was the first kid to bare a testimony in testimony meeting!
They really support me.
My teacher is really nice! I love my new ward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The new ward.
Posted by David's Blog at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It makes me so happy to hear you like the new ward. It will be fun for you to start school and see most of those kids in your class. I love you! Love, Mom
Hey, I'm so happy to hear you had a good experience on Sunday in your new ward. You're a very likable person and I'm sure you will do great here in Utah! We are so happy you're FINALLY here!
It was very nice sitting by you in church on Sunday. I'm so proud of you; you're such a fine young man. We are going to have lots of fun together in Utah. It's wonderful having you live so close to us!
Post a Comment