I FINALLY got a comment!!! If you want to make a comment go to davideanderson.blogspot.com!!! Thanks, Uncle Dave, for the comment. Give me one any time!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
David Edward Anderson's Blog
I FINALLY got a comment!!! If you want to make a comment go to davideanderson.blogspot.com!!! Thanks, Uncle Dave, for the comment. Give me one any time!
Posted by David's Blog at 7:09 PM
4 comments:
Here's a comment for you son - I LOVE and MISS YOU!!! Very cool blog David! (from Dad)
Hay David Edward... not too long and you will be my neighbor!! Isn't that awsome!! I look forward to seeing you more often.
Love You... Grandpa A.
Hi David! I just discovered your blog! I'm glad that you will finally live here in Utah.. since you are such a huge fan of the Utes and the Jazz! Our family loves you so much and we are sooo excited to see you more often!
Im glad I got a comment also!!!!
Post a Comment