CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE LAST DAY OF EVERYTHING!!!!!

Today was not the best day ever. It was the day that we got a last home teaching visit from our AWESOME home teachers! They gave a great lesson. It was on a story from general conference. It was that story by an elder that spoke this October. It was also the last day that people will see dad for a 

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time,last day of (whole) family meals!

 

I`ve had a great time here in Vancouver!  

                                                                                                                                                   

1 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Hey Dave!! I'm excited to see you have a blog! Blogs are a lot of fun! I'm so excited that you guys are moving here! It will be so wonderful having you all closer. We are going to have so much fun together. Madi is very excited too. We all love you guys so much! You are such a great person Dave, you'll have no problem fitting in here. Love you guys so much and we'll see you soon!