We will be unpacking for a long and I mean a long, long, long time!!
Today we found the Christmas stuff not to long before we will be singing...
"jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way"!!! And watching a movie when a boy says"God has blessed us every one of us" The Christmas carol.

3 comments:
Ah man!!! I wish I were there to help!!! I WILL be there, however, to sing that song with you and watch that movie with you over Christmas!!! Can't wait!!!!
-Uncle Dave
good job unpacking! i hope you're done soon! i'm excited for Christmas too! love ya!
kristen
Your house is looking good. Your mom has been really busy unpacking those boxes! I'm sure you've been helping her. Christmas is going to be so much fun; I can't wait. This is my favorite time of year. We love having you live close enough that you can walk up to our house whenever you want.
Post a Comment