CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I am glad that we can take family pictures because you can look back at them and see fun memories.  These were especially good family pictures because we had Stockton and Griffin in them.  Stockton and Griffin really change the picture when I see their nice faces in the picture.  Here are a couple pictures that Uncle Dave helped me put on my blog:







4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

David, Thank you so much for posting some of our pictures. Family is VERY important, isn't it! I love you so much!!!

Dave Anderson said...

What an AWESOME post!! Those pictures are great!! You did such a good job editing them and giving them those cool effects!! It was sooooooooo good spending time with you this last week!! I'm glad we got to make some Jello!! It was delicious too!! You're the man, David!!!

-Uncle Dave

Kristen said...

nice david! it was so fun hanging out with you and your awesome family! see you soon!

Unknown said...

David, I have been asking for more information and pictures. Thanks so much these are AWESOME!!! I sure hope you had a wonderful holiday!! Love Grandma Glem