CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

THE JAZZ WIN!!!!!!!!!

I just went to the Jazz V.S. Blazers basketball game

in my dads company suite! It was an awesome suite!
There was all you can eat food. Their food was awesome.
They had TONS of soda. I HAVE to go their again.

David Anderson

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I am so glad you were able to go to the game and enjoy the food, seats and being with Dad. You are a wonderful son whom I love so much! Mom

Dave Anderson said...

That suite is AWESOME!!! Your dad took me to a game there once before. It was a real good time!! Glad you got to go!! Jazz look good!!!!!

mom said...

Dave, that's great you got to go to the Jazz game. You are a true fan and I love watching Jazz games with you. I'm so glad you're my grandson.

David's Blog said...

Go Jazz!